SCA Brewing Foundation + Intermediate Course in Nepal
February 12, 2019 @ 9:30 am - February 14, 2019 @ 5:00 pm
SCA Brewing Foundation + Intermediate Course
CSP Brewing Foundation+Intermediate Combo Course by one of the highly talented and reputed SCA Certified Instructor (AST).
- Rs. 1,10,000 (Premier Discounted Cost for first 5 Students Rs 95,000)
The price includes the SCA Practical Exam and Certificate Issuance fees + coffee, snacks and lunch each day
This is a 3-Day course
Course Dates: 12 to 14 FEB 2019
Brewing Foundation course will introduce you to the technique and theory needed to get the best out of a range of brew methods where as SCA Brewing Intermediate course takes you deeper into the technical brewing concepts of grind analysis, extraction theory and water chemistry.
This multiple certificate course lays the groundwork for all brewing. Through detailed experimentation manipulating the essential elements of good brewing and extraction, you will understand by taste the impact of each variable. You will then apply what you have learned to intentionally create brews and shots that have a desired strength and extraction. Pieces of equipment that you will become familiar with in this course are:
- Large and small batch brewers
- Pour over, full immersion and pressurized manual brewing
- Doser and doserless espresso grinders
- TDS meters and refractometers
- Brew ratio control charts for strength and extraction
Upon completion of this course you will have great insight for establishing a brewed and extracted beverage quality control process. This course is ideal for a Baristas, Roaster, Café’ operators and Retailer
The registration includes:
- Tuition for 3 days of Specialty Coffee Association certificate education
- SCA Practical Exam testing and certificate issuance fees
- Morning coffee, baked goods, snacks and lunch each day
How to Register?
- Contact NCA and Register your name.
- Login coffee you should have SCA learner’s ID registered (Free of Charge) and send the learner’s ID to NCA.
- You can register directly by searching the class in SCA webpage or with the link given above and follow the procedure.
Please register separately for each course through these links:Link to Foundation Course = https://scae.com/training-and-education/course-finder/module/NP-CSPBR1-12FEB19-RILink to Intermediate Course = https://scae.com/training-and-education/course-finder/module/NP-CSPBR2-13FEB19-IR